We are looking forward to experiencing the mountains with you. Please read the following information to ensure that you fully understand how payments are made, our booking conditions, our cancellation policy, our mountain weather conditions, policy conditions and our release of liability waiver.
Once informed you are ready to book a program, either by web-email or calling online. To book a trip at Peru Mountain Climb E.I.R.L., you need to follow some important steps to ensure that you have a perfect journey.
How far in advance should I book my trip?
Our adventure trips normally fill up 3 months prior to their start date, so we suggest making a reservation well in advance to get the dates that work best for you.
How do I pay for my trip?
The reservation payments must be made in cash in US Dollars to our Bank Account in HUARAZ - PERU.
* A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your reservation + US$ 30 for transfer bank. sorry, but we do not accept credit cards.
* Euros should be acceptable at Dollars rate.
* The balance is due on your arrival in the city of Lima Peru.
How can I get my money back if I need to cancel my trip?
Please try to communicate as you can then discuss it with Peru Mountain Climb, * If the trip is fully paid 30 days prior to your start date, we will give you a 30% refund of the total balance. * If the trip is fully paid 20 days prior to your start date, we will give you a 20% refund of the total balance. * If the trip is fully paid 10 days prior to your start date, there will be no refund.
Do I need travel insurance for my trip?
All customers, including tour leaders and others, are required to have their trip insurance documents with them all the time.
Acceptance of Risk Statement: Hospital facilities for serious health problems are often unavailable and evacuation can be prolonged, difficult and expensive. Peru Mountain Climb assumes only personal and basic medical care The trip members will receive appropriate health information prior to departure and all travelers over 55 years old are required to have a medical examination by their physician. Once you have been confirmed on a trip, normal cancellation penalties apply if your doctor does not approve the medical evaluation.
Customers have certain responsibilities to all our company members. So, each customer is responsible for understanding the conditions implied in the trip Itinerary and selecting a trip (discussed with PMC) that is appropriate for each one and for preparing for the trip by studying the trip Itinerary and supplemental trip information sent by once you have been confirmed on a trip, normal cancellation penalties apply if your doctor does not approve the medical evaluation. On the other hand, a person who is in charge of booking will let you know by email all detailed internal trip rules.
Can I change my booking after it is confirmed?
All Peru Mountain Climb programs are changeable but if you want to change programs once the reservation is made, you will need to pay extra 10% money of the full amount or you can negotiate with us. Anyway, we are always happy to ahead of your trip!
What to pack for my trip?
Here is a rundown of what should go in your suitcase for your trip:
- Clothing (rainproof jackets, rainproof pants, shorts, jeans, t-shirts, underwear, flip-flops, trekking shoes, climbing boots, going put shoes, etc.)
- Documents (passport, money, guidebooks, money belt or neck wallet, maps, small daypack, travel clock, Sunglasses, sunhat, etc.)
- Toiletries and Personal Items (toiletries kits, medicine, a first-aid kit, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, sunblock, handkerchiefs, insect repellent, makeup, moisturizers and hair products, etc.)
- Electronic devices (digital camera with memory card, mobile phone, chargers, batteries, portable media player, etc.)
- Optional Bring-Alongs (Inflatable pillow, a good book, picnic supplies, plastic bags, sewing kit, pens, writing materials, refillable water bottles, etc.)